Even if people do not know about Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), they have heard about SAP. People staying an ocean away from anything related to enterprises, data, strategy or analysis have somehow somewhere fetched this abbreviation.
The company has successfully registered a brand recall that has made it almost synonymous to ERP.
Let us take a look on 20 latest facts and figures—
1. The current market share of the company in ERP is 24%, Oracle being the closest competitor
2. The present market capitalisation is $87 Billion
3. The 2014 FY revenue of the company had been $21 Billion
4. SAP serves 263,000 companies in 190 countries
5. For 9 consecutive years it has been positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Suites
6. SAP has been the analytics and cloud partner of ICC World Cup 2015
7. The company not only serves in ERP but also in BI and CRM
8. 80% of SAP customers are small-medium enterprises
9. SAP serves 87% companies listed in Forbes Global 2000
10. 98% of World’s most valued 100 brands have chosen SAP
11. 86% of Global Fortune 500 companies have opted for SAP solutions
12 .The company has touched $16 Trillion of retail purchases globally
13. 1600+ start-ups have chosen SAP HANA as the real-time computing platform
14. SAP HANA has 630,000 active users and 4300 licensed partners/customers
15. The company has got 44 million cloud subscribers
16. The cloud portfolio of the company boasts of 30 solutions for LoB (Lines-of Business) and Business Suites as well
17. With 130 million users worldwide SAP is a leader in mobile business applications
18. SAP mobile platform delivers 1.8 billion text messages/day
19. There are 14 development centres and 100 development locations worldwide
20. SAP has partnered with 11,900 companies around the world
If you seek more information, please contact us anytime and learn how we can help you implement SAP in your organisation.